Tongues - Beyond the Upper Room
Hagin, Kenneth E.
DISCOVER THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF PRAYING IN TONGUES
In Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room, Kenneth E. Hagin uses the Scriptures
and powerful illustrations from his own prayer life and the lives of
other respected ministers to explain clearly and simply what it means to
speak in tongues.
Brother Hagin leads you to the Upper Room-the place where 120 believers
were mightily filled with the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost. Then
he leads you beyond the Upper Room into the Throne Room of the Father-a
realm in the Spirit that can be entered and explored as you yield to the
Holy Spirit and pray in other tongues. Along the way, Brother Hagin
addresses common objections to and misconceptions about tongues, and he
explains the true scriptural purposes of tongues. He shows you how to
take advantage of this supernatural gift so you can fulfill God's
highest purpose for your life!
This comprehensive examination of tongues answers questions such as:
- Is speaking in tongues for everyone?
- Are tongues a gift from God or a trick of the devil?
- If Jesus didn't speak in tongues, why should I?
- Did the gift of tongues cease when the original apostles died?
- Are tongues simply speaking a foreign language?
- Does praying loudly in tongues bring more power?
- Can you be born again without speaking in tongues?